Saturday, May 2, 2015

Balloon Birthday card and ShinHan markers.

Happy Everything stamp set from CTMH.
 
I first stamped the balloons slightly overlapping them. I also masked off the bottom of the stamp with a scrap piece of paper, because I wanted to draw the strings in later.

As I colored in the overlapping balloons, I also overlapped the colors, as shown.

There was no pattern to the colors I chose.

After all the balloons were colored in, I added the sentiment.


I then hand drew in the balloon strings, being careful to not draw over the sentiment.

Using the chisel tip of the marker I created confetti.

I made the confetti thicker at the top and thinner as it got closer to the bottom. I also made some confetti on the balloons.

These are the completed images before I cut them down and mounted them onto the card.

I used the green marker to create a boarder around the image before matting it on black cardstock.

 
Here are the completed cards.
 
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
 
If you would like to order any of these supplies from Close To My Heart, please do so at sandyzim.ctmh.com and they will be shipped directly to your door!
 
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. I just ran across you blog. Your cards are all fantastic! And thank you for the detailed 'how to" on your techniques. I'll be saving you as one of my favorites on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful! Thanks forthe detailed how to!

    ReplyDelete